As the problem of obesity assumes alarming proportions in our society, several effective weight loss management systems have become popular and one of it is B12 for weight loss. Many doctors argue for the use of B12 for weight loss. Of course it remains a hotly debated issue whether B12 helps weight loss in reality. Many doctors point out that there is no conclusive proof that B12 helps weight loss.
However, it is a well established fact that vitamin B12 help to provide essential nutrients, thereby increasing the physical and mental alertness as well as provide energy boost and increased stamina. All these help you to maintain a strict diet and exercise regime. In this way, B12 helps in weight loss.
Using B12 for weight loss – the pros
There are a number of reasons why numerous doctors, trainers and health experts encourage their patients to use B12 for weight loss. The reasons are as follows:
- Users report that they have noticed a definite increase in physical activity, alertness and energy levels when they use B12 for weight loss.
- So, using B12 to lose weight does not involve introducing any harmful foreign chemical in the body. B12 are already present and also supplied from various dietary products. Only the level is increased so that you can use B12 to lose weight.
- B12 stimulates the production of Red Blood Cells. This in turn contributes towards increased energy and lack of fatigue leading to higher exercise and better dieting.
B12 for weight loss and its side effects – the cons
If you are considering purchasing B12 for weight loss, then you must be naturally concerned about B12 side effects. Does B12 helps weight loss at an enormous price? What are the cons?
- As doctors point out, B12 is a necessary nutrient required by the body and is a widely prescribed drug supplement. So, any allergic reaction to B12 is very rare. This makes it ideal to use B12 for weight loss.
- B12 is a water soluble mineral. So, whatever amount is not processed by the body is excreted through the urine. This will lead to the most common B12 side effects, which is darkened urine.
- You will not have to worry about overdose when you use B12 shots for weight loss. This is because the B12 is naturally processed by the body and the excess is excreted through urine.
As you can see from the above comparison, using B12 shots for weight loss is safe with almost no side effects except for in rare cases when you may have an allergic reaction to the shot and experience a tightness of chest and a shortage of breath. Not only does B12 helps weight loss, but also contributes towards your physical and psychological well being.
Be guided by your doctor’s decisions and soon you will be able to sport that dream body without becoming tired or cranky. If you decide to use B12 for weight loss, be sure to buy from a reputed manufacturer and pay special attention to the ingredients.